HomePro is the most trusted home inspection company in the Athens area.
So how did we get here?
HomePro Home Inspections was started by Mark Lotane as a single-inspector company in 1989. The Athens home inspection industry was new at that time, and many existing homes were not being inspected. Thus, HomePro established Athens home inspection procedures and created relationships with real estate agents throughout the Athens area. Out home inspectors have lived in the Athens area for many years and have 30 years of unique knowledge and experience. Beyond examining for the standard structural and operational functions of a home, our home inspectors are trained to notice problem areas that involve moisture. Georgia has a high humidity climate and with constant moisture in the air for most of the year, Athens homes are more susceptible to water leakages, moisture damage and mold.
Furthermore, our team of home inspectors have special training in radon testing. With such experience, HomePro home inspectors are well respected and referred within the real estate industry. By the mid-1990s, HomePro started performing commercial inspections and established an inspection procedure for these structures as well. HomePro’s business continued to grow through recommendations from real estate agents and referrals from past customers. Early in the formation of the company, HomePro became active in the local American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). Additionally, HomePro inspectors are International Code Council (ICC) certified and Mark is a level 1 thermographer – trained to use InfraRed technology to find problems in homes.
In these challenging times, HomePro continues to be a dynamic company continually seeking to provide these important services to the real estate market.
Our Pledge to You
Honesty, justice, and courtesy form a moral philosophy which, associated with mutual interest among people, constitutes the foundation of ethics. The members should recognize such a standard, not in passive observance, but as a set of dynamic principles guiding their conduct. It is their duty to practice the profession according to this code of ethics.
As the keystone of professional conduct is integrity, the Members will discharge their duties with fidelity to the public, their clients, and with fairness and impartiality to all. They should uphold the honor and dignity of their profession and avoid association with any enterprise of questionable character, or apparent conflict of interest.
1. The member will express an opinion only when it is based on practical experience and honest conviction.
2. The member will always act in good faith toward each client.
3. The member will not disclose any information concerning the results of the inspection without the approval of the clients or their representatives.
4. The member will not accept compensation, financial or otherwise, from more than one interested party for the same service without the consent of all interested parties.
5. The member will not accept nor offer commissions or allowances, directly or indirectly, from other parties dealing with their client in connection with work for which the member is responsible.
6. The member will promptly disclose to his or her client any interest in a business which may affect the client. The member will not allow an interest in any business to affect the quality of the results of their inspection work which they may be called upon to perform. The inspection work may not be used as a vehicle by the inspector to deliberately obtain work in another field.
7. An inspector shall make every effort to uphold, maintain, and improve the professional integrity, reputation, and practice of the home inspection profession. He or she will report all such relevant information, including violations of this Code by other members, to the Association for possible remedial action.
HomePro Home Inspections of Ga, Inc | 3651 Mars Hill Rd Suite 600-B, Watkinsville, Ga 30605 | 770-725-9245
We Accept the Following Payment Methods: